About Me

My photo
Logan, Utah, United States
David and I met in Reno Nevada where both of our families were living. We dated for seven months and were engaged for five months. We got married in the Reno NV temple on July 3 2010. A month later we moved to Provo UT where we stayed for two years. David and I currently moved to Logan where David is working on his Masters and me on my bachelors. We were sad to leave Provo but we are excited for this new chapter in our lives!

Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Outside our basement home

There is a really big mountain close to where we live, which you could see very well from outside our door, so we are not surprised about what our neighbors have to say about a mountain lion that likes to come down and hang out by our street and close to the area. Our neighbors have told us to watch out! We haven't seen it, but we have spotted a buck just outside our door so we know what that mt. lion is going after. One afternoon a little after twelve, I opened the door and to my surprise there was a buck outside our front driveway, I hurried inside to grab my camera and started taking pictures. So from now on, everytime I open the door I'm always keeping an eye out for that mountain lion and for deer. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment