The beautiful mountain scenery taken from the train
My mom had an old friend come visit from Chihuahua, Mexico the day that I got to Reno. We haven't seen her in a long time. It was a really special treat. She used to babysit us when we were really young, and my mom has special memories of her. Sam and I can't quite remember her, but Ruth, Rudy and David have good memories of her. My parents were really happy to have her family visit, and to have me there too ( I think) :)
~David and Talia came that night~
Selene and her family took a tour of Lake Tahoe, with my dad being their tour guide. :)
My Mom and Selene were two happy ladies.
There was a car show at Lake Tahoe, we stopped to take pictures.
At the Circus Circus Casino. Raquel and I posing with a Harley Davidson motorcycle.
Talia and David came to see me before I left. I was happy to have seen them again.

No comments:
Post a Comment