About Me

My photo
Logan, Utah, United States
David and I met in Reno Nevada where both of our families were living. We dated for seven months and were engaged for five months. We got married in the Reno NV temple on July 3 2010. A month later we moved to Provo UT where we stayed for two years. David and I currently moved to Logan where David is working on his Masters and me on my bachelors. We were sad to leave Provo but we are excited for this new chapter in our lives!

Tuesday, October 26, 2010

More Fun Stuff!

David and I at the Brick Oven.













Here is a picture of me with my short hair.






David
and Cute Brayden.
Sara and Eric went on a hot date Saturday night, and we went over to babysit for them. I pulled out my camera, and Brayden knew exactly what to do, he sat with David and smiled. I loved it!
Brayden was so well behaved.






Olivia looked a little confused while David and I kept telling her to look at the camera. She was too busy studying the person that was holding her. She was wondering where Sara was in all this chaos.







Then she looked up and "click" a picture was taken.

5 comments:

  1. Thanks again for watching the Brayden and Livi. It was so nice of you guys! Oh, and I love your haircut!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh thanks Sara, it was fun. I will see you Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I guess I didn't write a comment..sorry, I thought I did. I love your new hair cut, I'll try to remember to take a pic of my hair when it's styled, I only remember when I look awful!! hahaha
    Have a good week, we'll talk soon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's right you cut your hair! Ya show me!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey! how come you don't comment on my blog!! (actually Jordan is that one who wants to know) Hahaha I love your new background! I'm going to change mine right now...

    ReplyDelete