About Me

My photo
Logan, Utah, United States
David and I met in Reno Nevada where both of our families were living. We dated for seven months and were engaged for five months. We got married in the Reno NV temple on July 3 2010. A month later we moved to Provo UT where we stayed for two years. David and I currently moved to Logan where David is working on his Masters and me on my bachelors. We were sad to leave Provo but we are excited for this new chapter in our lives!

Thursday, February 3, 2011

Update


David and I had a fun 2010! This was the year that we got married, we moved to Utah, and we spent some of our first Holidays together as a married couple. :) The Holidays were also exciting and fun because we had the chance to visit our families in Reno. Whoo hoo! We are also excited for this new year of 2011 and are looking forward to what this new year will bring our way. We are also looking forward to spring or summer and we hope that it will get here fast! Provo is super cold! (16 degrees today).
A little update about our lives...David is busy with his full load of classes, we are excited for his last semester at BYU!! Graduation will be on April 21&22. He is also a busy man working hard at Ross and preventing theft. He is also busy working and a little nervous about applying to BYU Law School for the Fall. David still loves working with his 11-year-old scouts and has scouts activities with them once a week. David is playing intramural basketball at BYU and he loves it, he is also in the our ward's basketball team, he's pretty good! Mara loves working with her Mia Maids, attending mutual is fun and teaching lessons on Sundays. (I can't wait to go to Girls Camp ). I recently applied to BYU and I hope I get accepted. :) I am busy looking for a job and it's becoming very frustrating. >:( I am still babysitting for the Quinn family and it's going great.
So far the Lord keeps blessing us. David and I can't wait to see our families. We love y'all.

About the picture :
Taken in Reno in New Years, outside of Institute. Fireworks on the background. David and I being silly.

2 comments:

  1. hey thanks for the update!!! It's good to know that I knew all that...makes me feel special.

    I miss you sis!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oops, I forgot to log off from my apts g-mail account. This is me.

    ReplyDelete