About Me
- David and Mara
- Logan, Utah, United States
- David and I met in Reno Nevada where both of our families were living. We dated for seven months and were engaged for five months. We got married in the Reno NV temple on July 3 2010. A month later we moved to Provo UT where we stayed for two years. David and I currently moved to Logan where David is working on his Masters and me on my bachelors. We were sad to leave Provo but we are excited for this new chapter in our lives!
Blog Archive
Wednesday, August 3, 2011
Mia-Shalom Girls Camp July 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Good job on updating your blog! I love it! I'm sorry you're not in YW, now you're going to have to post about primary!
ReplyDeleteHaha, thanks, it took me a while to update it, I need to be better. When we have kids, we will be more exciting. ;)
ReplyDelete