About Me

My photo
Logan, Utah, United States
David and I met in Reno Nevada where both of our families were living. We dated for seven months and were engaged for five months. We got married in the Reno NV temple on July 3 2010. A month later we moved to Provo UT where we stayed for two years. David and I currently moved to Logan where David is working on his Masters and me on my bachelors. We were sad to leave Provo but we are excited for this new chapter in our lives!

Saturday, November 10, 2012

Pumpkins!

Wow it's that time of the year again, where stores start putting up pumpkins for sale, and lots of candy! Halloween  came by fast and just as fast it went by flying. It's November 10th and I am a slacker. I never post anything close to the date that it happened. Anyways, David and I didn't really do much the day of Halloween  we didn't dress up and we didn't trick or treat. Oh wait, we're too old to go around asking for candy. I made a confession to David the other day and I told him the last time I stopped trick or treating and that was during my high school years! Yeah I know, that's old but I really enjoyed it and Halloween was always exciting to me. We did get some trick or treaters at our house and it was fun looking at some of the kids costumes. What we did NOT forget to do for this year's Halloween was carve pumpkins! We went over to our friends parents house and carved pumpkins there. It was really fun and we did a pretty good job!





David's pumpkin. Pablo Sandoval (a panda) 

Kelli and Scott's. (Mario and Bowser)

Kelli's 

My pumpkin (Jack, from the movie "The Nightmare Before Christmas")






No comments:

Post a Comment