About Me

My photo
Logan, Utah, United States
David and I met in Reno Nevada where both of our families were living. We dated for seven months and were engaged for five months. We got married in the Reno NV temple on July 3 2010. A month later we moved to Provo UT where we stayed for two years. David and I currently moved to Logan where David is working on his Masters and me on my bachelors. We were sad to leave Provo but we are excited for this new chapter in our lives!

Sunday, January 8, 2012

Meeting Jonathan 10/04/2011

I met Jonathan for the first time in Utah, October 4th. Jamie and Rudy came to show off there new baby, and we were also able to attend General Conference with them. 

Jonathan is such a cutie! He has big eyes and is very attentive 


Papi Rudy enjoying his baby boy 


Saying our good bye's. Until next time Jonathan! 

No comments:

Post a Comment