We took pictures of some fun things we did this Fall. David took on fishing and he really enjoys it. He caught a couple of big fish. We also were able to hang out with our friends, Johnny and Amanda who recently got married. Joana and Felippe are from Brasil and they are also really good friends. The six of us have been close and have done a lot of things together.
| The six of us hung out one night and we played at a park, it was really fun! |
| Joana and Felippe |
| Johnny and Amanda |
| David and I |
| Cleaning the fish and getting ready to eat |
| David and I cooked the fish. It was really yummy! |
| David's Fish |
These pictures were from Halloween. The Jensen family throws a fantastic Halloween party every year. We weren't able to go last year, but we were looking forward to going this year. David got dressed up as Prince John and I got dressed up as Robin Hood. Joana and Felippe also attended, and Joana was a criminal and Felippe as a cop. Johnny dressed up as a bunny and Amanda as a butterfly. The party was a blast.
| The Prince and the thief! |
| Joana the deported and Mara as Robin Hood |
| Joana and Felippe |
| Amanda |
| Johnny |
| The Jensen family |
| David and I carved our own pumpkins. Dave's is the one on the left, mine is the one on the right. |

FISHING!
ReplyDeleteDefinitely on my bucketlist.... but I heard it takes a ton of patience.