About Me

My photo
Logan, Utah, United States
David and I met in Reno Nevada where both of our families were living. We dated for seven months and were engaged for five months. We got married in the Reno NV temple on July 3 2010. A month later we moved to Provo UT where we stayed for two years. David and I currently moved to Logan where David is working on his Masters and me on my bachelors. We were sad to leave Provo but we are excited for this new chapter in our lives!

Sunday, February 19, 2012

Jonathan's Baby Blessing 11/06/2011

Garcia and Norton Family

David and I went to Las Vegas to visit  my brother Rudy and his wife Jamie. The baby blessing was going to be on Sunday and so all the family got together. We had a lot of fun visiting Rudy and Jamie and getting to hang out with cute baby Jonathan. It was fun seeing all the family together! Until next time!
Proud parents-Jamie and Rudy with baby Jonathan

Raquel and Esther

My handsome husband and me. -Las Vegas, NV

No comments:

Post a Comment