About Me

My photo
Logan, Utah, United States
David and I met in Reno Nevada where both of our families were living. We dated for seven months and were engaged for five months. We got married in the Reno NV temple on July 3 2010. A month later we moved to Provo UT where we stayed for two years. David and I currently moved to Logan where David is working on his Masters and me on my bachelors. We were sad to leave Provo but we are excited for this new chapter in our lives!

Sunday, February 19, 2012

Valentine's Day

Valentines Day was awesome. Valentines Day was on a Tuesday and I had the day off. David did work, but he worked until 5:30pm, so we were able to celebrate it and do something fun. I usually walk from school to Dave's work, where I usually sit in the car and wait until he gets off. Well that day, I did the usual. I made the 20 minute walk from school to Dave's work, got the car keys from Dave, and then went to sit on the car. To my surprise, there was a red rose and a white rose with a red envelope very neatly placed in the passenger seat. I was not expecting roses and a card from David, because we had plans for dinner that night, I immediately opened the red envelope and it contained a Valentines card. I read it and it was the sweetest thing! Inside the card David had hand written four little pieces of paper. One had a "free breakfast in bed" another one was, "free dinner with dish-washing," "two free back scratches" and so on! I started to laugh  and cry all at the same time. I am certainly lucky to have such a nice husband. 
That night, we went to Carrabas Italian Grill in Orem. It was really tasty! 


My roses!

What a fun night!

Happy Valentines Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment