About Me

My photo
Logan, Utah, United States
David and I met in Reno Nevada where both of our families were living. We dated for seven months and were engaged for five months. We got married in the Reno NV temple on July 3 2010. A month later we moved to Provo UT where we stayed for two years. David and I currently moved to Logan where David is working on his Masters and me on my bachelors. We were sad to leave Provo but we are excited for this new chapter in our lives!

Sunday, February 19, 2012

Welcoming the year 2012!

This was the first year that I celebrated New Years in Utah. Last year we celebrated it with our families in Reno. This year, we were in Utah and we were able to celebrate it with Grandma and Grandpa Bolingbroke. Vickie and Mike were also there and all the Bolingbroke family. We saw some of David's uncles and aunts. We had a lot of fun playing games with the family. 

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

Grandpa and Grandma Bolingbroke

Some of the cousins, aunts and uncles.

Josh got caught brushing his teeth 

No comments:

Post a Comment