About Me

My photo
Logan, Utah, United States
David and I met in Reno Nevada where both of our families were living. We dated for seven months and were engaged for five months. We got married in the Reno NV temple on July 3 2010. A month later we moved to Provo UT where we stayed for two years. David and I currently moved to Logan where David is working on his Masters and me on my bachelors. We were sad to leave Provo but we are excited for this new chapter in our lives!

Sunday, February 19, 2012

Christmas! 2011

I was so sad to leave Reno! We had so much fun with all our family and friends. Ruth and Jordan were not leaving until another week, and so it was hard for me to leave my family behind. My sisters and I decided to take pictures and enjoy each others company one last time! 
My amazing sister Ruth. She is awesome!

The Garcia girls. Raquel, Esther, and Ruth

David and Jordan-they think they are so cool :)

My two little sisters, Raquel, and Esther, and my cute sister in-law Hannah. 

No comments:

Post a Comment