About Me

My photo
Logan, Utah, United States
David and I met in Reno Nevada where both of our families were living. We dated for seven months and were engaged for five months. We got married in the Reno NV temple on July 3 2010. A month later we moved to Provo UT where we stayed for two years. David and I currently moved to Logan where David is working on his Masters and me on my bachelors. We were sad to leave Provo but we are excited for this new chapter in our lives!

Sunday, October 28, 2012

Last Memories of Provo

One of the many fish that David caught in Provo. Nice!


Beautiful view of Provo and Utah Lake

We made it to the top of Squaw Peak!! 







Squaw Peak. 


Garter snake

A beautiful place David found on our way to Squaw Peak trail






I found this pretty colorful caterpillar on a green leaf. I wanted to keep it, but on my way down the canyon, it fell and I accidentally stepped on it! Oops. 

Garter snake. Pretty colors. 

The gopher snake David caught. Someone walking down the trail was nice enough to take a picture of David and  the snake. 



David found this gopher snake on Rock Canyon one afternoon and decided to leave it in one of the rooms so he could show it to me when I got off work. Oh boy was that a surprise!  

David catching a fish in the Provo River

Add caption
David and I found out several months before that we were going to be leaving Provo, and heading to Logan, where David was to attend Utah State University where he would be working on his Masters in history. We were both really happy, but at the same time a little sad to leave friends and family behind.David's grandparents lived 45 minutes from Provo and David's sister Sara, only lived 30 minutes from us. We know we will be in Logan for at least two years until David finishes, and then we will be off to look for a good job! There will be so many exciting things to look forward to! At the meantime, in Provo Utah we had fun exploring the canyon that we lived close to. We will miss you Provo!

No comments:

Post a Comment