We have moved to Logan! We have been living in Logan for a little over two months! It has gone super fast! I might feel that way because I still feel new to this area and I'm still new in my ward. I don't feel like that at work though, it's a different story. I know my co-workers very well and many of the customers know me so it feels like I have been working in that branch for months! One of the fun things about Logan is how close we are to so many beautiful canyons and outing sights. David and I love hiking and exploring the outdoors. So ones we were done unpacking the majority of boxes, we drove out to Tony Grove Lake. It is a beautiful lake with pine trees surrounding the area and beautiful sights to see. We parked right outside of Tony Grove Lake and hiked 4 miles into White Pine Lake where David was ready to do some fishing! We had a picnic and I watched David as he caught some fish and sometimes..fell in the water. It was a beautiful day to go hiking and we had a blast.
![]() |
| White Pine Lake |
![]() |
| David looking for some good spots to fish |
![]() |
| Brown trout |
![]() |
| Amazing view |
![]() |
| My handsome husband fishing |
![]() |
| Brook Trout |
![]() |
| Beautiful fish! Pretty colors |
![]() |
| On our way back to the car. We were exhausted |
![]() |
| Cute David |


















No comments:
Post a Comment